Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag


Sure. I'll play.

1. Where did you meet? At a mutual friend's wedding reception in the Joseph Smith memorial building in Salt Lake City.
2. How long did you date before you got married? only 9 months. gulp
3. How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years
4. What is your favorite feature of his? His laugh. (Is that a feature?) I just love to hear Rich laugh out loud.
5. What is your favorite quality of his? His constant kindness.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? nope
7. What is his favorite color? Green
8. What is his favorite food? Food's just food. He loves Mountain Dew, but it's not food.
9. What is his favorite sport? Is computer gaming a sport?
10. When and where was your first kiss? At Rich's King Henry apartment
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Movies, trips, dinner, play games with friends & family.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, three girls
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He must, but he's hidden it from me
14. How old is he? 35
15. How tall is he? 5’7”
16. Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember. He says he did
17. What is his favorite type of music? Variety
18. What do you admire most about him? He is the most non-critical person in the whole world. This world would be perfect place if we were all as kind as Rich.

I tag Michelle, Kaerlig, & Kaylynn

1 comment:

Kaerlig said...

I like the one about mountain dew being his favorite non food. Dave's would be coke. Twin vices.

You guys dated longer than many in BYU culture. 9 months, sheesh, you guys should be married 10 years instead on 9 1/2 (joking)