
I just bought airline tickets from Salt Lake to San Diego for $100 round trip per person on Jet Blue. Wanna come? We're going to the San Diego Zoo on Halloween and Sea World the next day. Hopefully we can fit the beach in there sometime too. I'm sooo excited! There really is an open invitation for friends and family to join us.
4 comments:
That sounds really fun. We visited San Diego in May and loved it. We are tightening our belts right now for the big slow down of Dave's business so we can't spare the $$ but you guys are sure to have a blast.
That sounds like a killer deal! You will have so much fun.
that sounds like loads of fun. I wish we could :)
How fun! I have a friend to goes down there a lot who says the wild animal park is the absolute BEST she's ever been to. You might want to think about that one if you have any flexibility. The beach there is great but when we went the water was surprisingly cold (that's just incase you're sensitive to cold water. Wait a second...you live in ID... what am I talking about?!:) Hope you post all about it!!
Post a Comment