I made a mega-shopping trip to Idaho Falls today. It's 40 minutes away. To make it fair for my girls I took them to play at the new playground at Tautphous Park. It's the coolest playground in the world! The recreation therapist in me got so excited about it. They had to ADA assessible swings, half a dozen weather resistant musical toys, a great big wiggly platform that you could roll a wheel chair onto and still have room for other kids to join the fun. It was fun for everyone. Run, jump, climb, spin, hang, slide, touch, feel, listen, imagine. My kids loved it! I enjoyed it too and didn't want to leave, but it was only 37 degrees. Brrrr, so we were all ready to leave too soon. Next time I'll take my camera. I had to call my occupational therapist sister, Rebecca, and tell her all about it.
We went Target, Walmart, & Winco. $200 later I was exhausted, but thrilled that my kids were so good. And, I don't have to go grocery shopping again until mid-November. Winco is a big grocery wholesale kind of store where prices are literally 2/3 of anywhere else.
5 days ago
1 comment:
I love Winco too! It's about the only place I shop here besides the farmer's market~! Wow, what a day!
Post a Comment