Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Potato Harvest Ends

Today was the last day of Potato Harvest. It has been wonderful! 10 days of freedom. Amber & Kate have played wonderfully. I didn't teach piano lessons. I'm thrilled to recognize that we stayed home & enjoyed it. We went to the library, the Teton flood museum, swimming, walked around the highschool track, had friends over, and played at parks. We had a great time.

Yesterday we went swimming at the Pinnacle building. It's the only pool in town, besides the University pool, and is owned by a sucessful alarm system company called Pinnacle. Luckily, the managers live in our ward. We went with my neighbor Tyanna, and three of her kids.


I have to add a funny from today. We were running errands & Amber started calling Kate "Kathryn", her real name. I wish I could regurgitate the converstion word for word, but in a nutshell, Kate repeatedly told Amber "I am not Kafryn! I am a princess and that's not a princess name. I already told you." Then, Amber would try to convince her it really is her name and we'd hear Kate's reply all over again.

1 comment:

Kaerlig said...

So if everyone is just having fun, how do the potatoes get harvested?