Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updates on Amber

School's out! I can't believe it! Amber finished 2nd grade with perfect grades, reading at a 4.5 grade level. She was telling me today that she doesn't like how some of the kids in her class act, but she's friends with them anyway. That made my heart smile. Amber is naturally a kind person.
All three of our girls have a special relationship with their grandpa.
I look at this picture & just can't believe how fast these girls are growing up.


Amber has been in a singing group called Tavaci.
She has a strong clear voice & loves the stage.
Her school friend Courney has been in Tavaci with her.

Amber loved her field day at school.

I love the way this photo shows her great smile & cute freckles.

2 comments:

Harley said...

That is a darling last picture of Amber. She's great. They are such lucky girls to have a wonderful Grandpa. Memories to cherish forever!

Elizabeth said...

Kerri, what a great post! Thanks for sharing such fun things about Amber. I loved all the pictures and seeing what she is up to.