Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kate the Kindergarten Graduate

This moment came way too quickly. How can Kate be old enough to have finished kindergarten?
I cry at kindergarten graduations. I love being a mom. I love being such a major part of these little people's lives & getting to witness each milestone. How do the years pass so quickly?

Their little program was so cute! Kindergarteners are so great!

Kate's been growing like crazy lately. She sleeps a lot, complains of growing pains, and wakes up a bigger girl. She's lost her baby looks & is starting to look more like the young woman she will become.
Kate is a people person. She asks to have a friend over several times a week, and has learned to accept her tired, pregnant mom's reluctance gently. She especially loves spending time with her cousins.
Yep, she's outgrown her baby face. She's definitely a big girl now. (A big girl who has her grandpa wrapped around her little finger).

Field day at school was loads of fun.

The kindergarteners got to go on a field trip to Bear World. Jessica & I enjoyed going along. The baby bears were oh so cute.

Kate is a wonderful sister. She has a special relationship with each of her sisters. She's Jessica's second mom. Jessica often calls me "Kate" and Kate "Mom". Kate's been tyring to potty train Jessica. She often plays with Jessica so I can get things done. It's so great!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

This is Rich,
Kerri and I sure have great kids and isn't Kerri a fantastic mom? I sure think so.

Did anyone else notice the grandpa picture where he has pigtails with pink bows? I thought that was pritty funny

Elizabeth said...

Kerri, this post is so much fun! Thanks for sharing such fun thoughts and feelings about Kate.