Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Coupon Books

I just made some Mother's Day coupon books for Sharing Time in Primary on Sunday. I'm happy to share. Post a comment if you'd like the jpg images emailed to you.

We'll discuss how the Savior "went about doing good," and how He asked his disciple John to care for his mother, just before He died.

"When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home." John 19: 26-27

The kids will decorate a 2.5" x 6" piece of cardstock with foam stickers and crayons as a cover. Then, we'll staple the coupons into a book.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kerri, those coupons are so pretty. I'd love the PDF files! Isn't Primary the best? Thanks for being willing to share! You are such a great person!

JaNan said...

Awesome! Great idea.