One of the greatest things about belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is General Conference. The words of living prophets and apostles inspire and bless my life. After the last Conference I started a General Conference Blog with an open invitation to others to read and post about a conference article each week. I was mostly the only contributor, but I still found it really beneficial. For me, it was helpful to have a specific goal to read, study, and apply the messages.
I'm re-extending the invitation to anyone who may want to contribute. Feel free to invite your friends and family too. I'll be reading President Monson's talk, "He is Risen" from the Sunday Morning Session first, and then focusing on talks that focus on families, mothers, fathers, children, etc., since that seemed to be a main theme of the conference. I'll be posting each week by Sunday night. I'll announce the next reading with each of my posts.
The blog website is http://www.wordsofthelatterdayprophets.blogspot.com/
6 days ago
1 comment:
(Hand in the shape of an "L" on my forehead)--sorry that I haven't posted in a while.
Good intentions, good intentions. (and we all know where those lead :)
Post a Comment