Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas all wrapped up

Christmas Eve
Cookies, hot chocolate & a gift for Santa

Amber making Santa's hot (or lukewarm) chocolate

Kate preparing the reindeer food

We've needed curtains on our angle top windows in our living room for 4+ years, but I've never been willing to buy them or make them, so Rich is learning to sew.

Amber's letter to Santa appeared very lengthy, but it had detailed
drawings of the two items she wanted.
Kate was in the Nutcracker ballet.
The photos of Amber's Christmas Recital for her Tavaci (singing group)
didn't turn out, but the videos are cute.

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

cute cute Christmas pictures! I don't ever think I'll see my husband sitting at my sewing machine (though it would serve him right for always expecting that sewing done there by me is so easy (I don't do much sewing and he'll tell me "why don't you just sew some curtains for the boys' room" like it's a 15 minute project). Also, I love Kate's costume for the Nutcracker, love it, so sweet.