I've always wanted an artistic sketch of my young children. Guess what my mother-in-law gave us for Christmas?
I'll treasure it forever. I think it's absolutely amazing! I told her, "I can't freeze my kids, but you did!" She drew group portraits like this for 7 of her 8 childrern (the youngest doesn't have kids yet). That's 28 grandkids! While she was in the middle of them, they got a mission call to Indianapolois, Indiana. They only gave them 12 days to prepare to leave!



6 comments:
oh wow. That is amazing. Does she take orders?
oh wait, I went back and re-read and realized that you said that she's gone on a mission now. Wah!
I still think that is such a wonderful priceless gift. I'm sure you will treasure those portraits forever. She truly did freeze your kids! So NEAT! :)
Those are so beautiful!
What a treasure from grandma. Love you.
That is so precious. I am sure you will cherish those forever! To be so talented...what a special gift. Love them!
Post a Comment