Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conference

I'm throwing an idea around in my head. I hope you'll let me know what you think. I want to study one General Conference talk each week. Isn't this the miracle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? We have living prophets! I want to study and apply their words more thoroughlly.

Is anyone interested in joining me in studying one General Conference talk in depth each week and then jointly blogging about it? I hope you'll let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That sounds wonderful. I'd love to participate. Are you thinking of creating a separate blog where we discuss, or just having us post something on our own blogs each week about what we learned?

KayLynn said...

I was just thinking today that I needed to do a little better at actuallky studying the gospel and not just reading it. COunt me in!!

charlesfam said...

I think it's a great idea. One a week sounds do-able.