They drew and carved these works of art themselves.
They amaze me.
Here are a few of the comments I heard: "Ew!!!" "This is grosser than I thought!" "Mom will you wash the outside of mine off so I don't have to touch the gewey stuff?" "Mom, will you do mine?" (meaning gut it)
Wow, fun! I love that you put their comments, they sound very much like little girls :) I didn't know (or maybe I forgot that I knew) that you had a blog! It's very cute and your girls are adorable.
I love your girls comments. Hmm, sounded alot like something I have heard before too. :) They are quite the little creative artists. So fun to see that in them, isn't it?
"Rather than thinking in terms of a day, we perhaps need to snatch happiness in little pieces, learning to recognize the elements of happiness and then treasuring them while they last."
4 comments:
What great little artists! They are so talented! :) The pics of Amber's b-day are so cute of her. She is a special 8 year old!
Wow, fun! I love that you put their comments, they sound very much like little girls :) I didn't know (or maybe I forgot that I knew) that you had a blog! It's very cute and your girls are adorable.
I love your girls comments. Hmm, sounded alot like something I have heard before too. :) They are quite the little creative artists. So fun to see that in them, isn't it?
Thank you so much for letting us spend the day with you guys. From Amber's baptism to trick-or-treating, it was wonderful. We love you guys.
Post a Comment