Saturday, October 24, 2009

Words of the Latter-day prophets blog

I started a General Conference study blog. It's http://www.wordsofthelatterdayprophets.blogspot.com/. Anyone is welcome to join us. We'll study one General Conference Talk each week. We'll begin a new talk each Sunday. If you let me know you're interested I'll add you as an author. Feel free to invite friends on your own blogs too.

This week we'll be studying President Monson's talk "What Have I Done for Someone Today?" from the Sunday morning session. You can link to it and all other conference sessions here. You'll find the links to listen, read, or watch them.

We'll keep the discussion quite open. Please let me know what order you think we should study them. 1) Start with President Monson & work through the 12 apostles by seniority 2) The first contributor to make a suggestion gets to choose the next talk 3) Study the talks by topic 4) study the talks in the order they were given.

4 comments:

charlesfam said...

I keep trying to post a comment to the conference site, and it won't accept it. Yes, I want to participate, and I think it would be interesting to go by seniority.

Megan Smith said...

What a great idea! I think I'm going to join up!!

I love having friends who think of these things!

Megan Smith said...

oops, me too. I tried to post a comment but it won't stick. Great idea, and I love it BTW.

Kerri said...

I changed some of the settings. You should be able to post now.