We had a birthday party for Grandpa at our house this evening. Everyone was here, except my sister Alisa. It made me miss her terribly, but she's coming to visit soon! Yea!
There is nothing in the world like raising my kids close to family. I'm so glad Richard likes it here.

Grandma rocking Jessica

Grandpa read this little book to Kate for quite a while. It's a first words book. They looked through each page and picked out which items they liked. Of course I had to run and grab the camera. I want to always remember moments like this.

I love watching these cousins together.
Jessica teaches him everything she knows.
3 comments:
Your girls look beautiful all dressed up! It looks like you guys are already having a great summer and enjoying school being out, I love summer! Birthday parties are so much fun, it looks like everyone had a great time!
What pretty ballerinas! That party was So much fun- my girls loved it. You are such a fun mom!
Awe, your kids will grow up having the most wonderful memories of their grandparents. I do agree, there is nothing like living close to family. My kids often ask me to tell them a story of when I was a little girl & so many of my stories are with my grandparents.
Post a Comment