I've been sorting pictures on my computer. I'm amazed at the number of photos I take, intending to post them on my blog. They will get scrapbooked eventually.
So, here's to two weeks where I had nothing else to do but blog. Ha, like that'd ever happen! Here are some cute photos anyway.
Jess is a master crawler. Sometimes I loose her. I often find her here, at the bookshelf.
I finally got to go to Kate's dance class. We moved her to the class with girls 1 year older (which is during my piano lessons), so my wonderful mom takes her every week. Kate's the youngest in the class, but her teacher has selected her to lead their bows at the spring recital.
Amber wore her hair like this for April fools day. She also wore shorts over her pants and belts across her shoulders. It was a crazy day in her class. I love watching Amber at school with her peers. She's sharp, nice, & admired.

3 comments:
What fun pictures Kerri! I love your kids. Kate looks like she is a natural at ballet. Jessica's eyes are full of fun & personality. Amber is a sweetheart. Brynn loved that she gave her a hug when we brought the Easter treats. I'm glad we get to grow up together. :)
I love your girls. They have so much personality. I especially loved how nice they were when they shared their eggs with Emma yesterday. Thanks.
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment