Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bathtime routines

Bathtime at our house is a drawn out ordeal. The kids always want to play just a few more minutes.
This is Amber & Kate's post bath ritual. The first one out of the tub hides under her bathtowel in their bedroom. The other one, saunters in and sits on the lumpy towel stating, "Oh, it's a rock. . .it's a wiggly rock." The rock wiggles and then meows. Child # two, on cue says, "Oh, look it's a little kitten", pulls back the towel and pets the 'kitten". I wonder how long this ritual with last. It's at least a year and a half old. Where do kids come up with these things?

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

My kids draw out the bathtime thing as long as they can too. They run around naked. I have to swat their bare bums to get them going.

Jen said...

Hi Kerri... this is Jennifer (Wood) Claunch. I found your blog through Michelle Ashton's. I just have to say that your girls are adorable! It is funny how they come up with their own little traditions.

My blog is private, but if you would like an invite email me at jc.crazydays@gmail.com.