5 days ago
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Look whose 3!
I just can't quite wrap my head around the way time passes. Jessica is 3! I just asked her what her favorite things are. She said "Pigs, because they're my favorite color, coloring, eating, and getting snacks out." I think she's hungry.
If I were to list her 3 favorite things at 3 I would say coloring, Dora, & playing outside, especially at play park. That means any playground. She also loves books and her ABC's. That girl is a wipper-snapper. She loves her ABC puzzle, her ABC books, and her ABC flashcards. She's just a little sponge. I've enjoyed watching her play lately. She's developing a great imagination. Her pretend friends usually include Dora and her cousin Ashlyn. It's fun to watch her big sisters finally include her in their playing.
She's finally taking an interest in potty training. She's trying hard, most of the time. I considering posting some funny potty training photos but thought better of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My goodness I can't believe how much she looks like Kate! I saw the title of the post then the first picture and thought "I wonder why she posted a picture of Kate"
I can't believe she is 3 already!
She looks so grown up! Time does fly by. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment