Every spring I heft a big old bag of lawn fertilizer/week killer into my shopping cart at the local Walmart. Then I dutifully walk every inch of my large yard spreading the stuff around. Within days my dandelions looks healthier than ever. This year I gave up and the professionals were called in. But before they came we got all the mileage we could out of all those pretty flowers. I'm sure my neighbors are relieved to see them finally gone.
I love living near enough to cousins to have them over for special events and such. There photos were actually taken the weekend before Jessi's 3rd birthday, when we celebrated with family.
Oh, that I could be as photogenic and as beautiful as my little sister there at the bottom. She is my sister in every meaning of the word. I just love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment