
Jessica is sleeping in her big bed for the second night in a row! Yea! Success!
I'm cleaning out junk. Nesting I suppose. I like seeing my useful junk walk away and cash in my hand. BYU-Idaho starts a new semester on Tuesday. It was a good weekend for selling a used queen mattress. I should have asked a higher price.
We still can't agree on a name for the baby. Amber calls him Joe. She thinks she's so funny.
And I guess I'll quit avoiding my bed now. Good night.
I'm cleaning out junk. Nesting I suppose. I like seeing my useful junk walk away and cash in my hand. BYU-Idaho starts a new semester on Tuesday. It was a good weekend for selling a used queen mattress. I should have asked a higher price.
We still can't agree on a name for the baby. Amber calls him Joe. She thinks she's so funny.
And I guess I'll quit avoiding my bed now. Good night.
1 comment:
I must have missed that picture the first time. She's so cute and what a big girl! Hooray!
Post a Comment