







Jessica is in the cutest stage ever! She's learning new words every day. Her latest today is "look". She's learned to spontaneously say, "I wuv you mom" and "I wuv you dad". She's a puzzle-addict. She has to get her daily puzzle-fix. She does 24 piece puzzles by herself. Her favorite lately is a 63 piece Strawberry Shortcake puzzle. She talks about the shoes, dog, cat, hat, etc. as she matches the correct pieces. She can only do about half of it by herself so far. The binkie transition went well, but she has yet to fall asleep in a big bed. We'll work through that.
5 comments:
I love the cute little Easter dresses!
Oh Kerri, those are the darling-est pictures ever! (I know that is not a word...but it's the only way to express it!)
I love little girls in dresses. Jessica amazes me. She is one smart cookie!
What cute girls! Thanks for sharing some of your fun family memories!
I love the Easter pics of your girls, they are so cute! I am impressed with the puzzling!
I love their Easter dresses. Very very cute!
Post a Comment