6 days ago
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
New Job
Richard started a new job today! He's working in the department that manages the BYU-Idaho website. It's a student position, and naturally doesn't pay very well, but it will be great experience. He'll continue doing rings part time and going to school part time this semester. Then, he'll be a full time student in the fall. It's going to be an adjustment for all of us. He's worked from home for the last almost 5 years. I asked him which of us he thought might have the most difficulty adjusting. He thinks it'll be Jessica. I don't know, it might be me; especially when a new baby comes along. He's just so good with our babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new job Rich..sounds like change is coming your way! It'll be hard not having him around so much I'm sure. I never saw Dave much until the past months that we started working together at our shop...I like things much more now that I see him more.
I've been out of the loop! When is your baby due?
Post a Comment