The first thing Richard & I ever did together was go backpacking in the Tetons. One point for Richard. We camped, another point. He took me
rock climbing, another point. He bought a mountain bike so he could mountain bike with me, another point. We snowshoed, cross country
skied, went caving, & down hill skiing, four more points. He started working in the temple, many more points. I found out he had been a ski instructor, another point. I think I could carry on with with this, but it's not really the intent of this post. So furthermore:
Rich took Amber & Kate skiing a few days ago. I envisioned this happy day years before it ever happened. The girls loved it. They couldn't have a more patient ski instructor. Me, my pregnant belly, & tired toddler opted to stay home. But the day will come that we'll all ski together. Actually, I told Rich he can teach Amber & Kate to ski & then I'll take them skiing while he stays home with the two little ones.
Hee hee.

2 comments:
So fun! We'll have to take a ski trip together some day. I can just imagine all those little girls sharing those memories together. Ashlyn is already asking when she can go, too. She may be on the hill next winter.
That is too much fun! I'd love to do this with my little family, but Dave's afraid the kids will break legs (lol). Maybe someday!
Post a Comment