Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 things

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Ski downhill
2. Play & teach others to play the piano
3. Digital Scrapbook
4. Cross country ski
5. Read
6. Play Webkins as a favor to my kids (Did I really just write that?)
7. Love my kids

7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Get enough sleep
2. Read my scriptures every day (It's not that I can't, I just don't)
3. Get anywhere on time
4. Manage my time to get ahead
5. Follow through with my kids consistently enough
6. Draw
7. Stick to a budget
This list was much easier than the list of things I can do. My glass is half empty right now.

7 Things I Say Often
1. I love you
2. I'm so sorry that happened
3. Amber did you. . . .yet?
4. Jessica, that's yucky (diaper changes)
5. What was your best/worst thing that happened today?
6. Did you hear me?
7. Just a minute

7 Things I Love About Rich
1. His unending kindness
2. His gentle touch
3. The way he plays with his girls
4. The way his looks at his girls with fondness & adoration
5. He understands my need to "me time" and "social time"
6. He never ever ever criticizes me
7. His courage to go back to college

7. Favorite Foods
1. Fruit, especially berries
2. Ice cream
3. Chocolate
4. Any meal I don't have to purchase, prepare, cook, and clean up
5. Really, nothing else appeals lately. The work and money behind it all it ruining my appetite.
6. Anything my kids will eat without complaining
7. Can water count?

I tag anyone who wants to play along.

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

I like to read lists like these about friends and see how we are similiar or not. Of the seven things you say all the time "just a minute" is probably at the top of my list.

Lanette said...

I loved reading this post. You are such an amazing person...such a thoughtful person. You emanate love...hopefully, I'll be like you someday.