Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleeping in cardboard boxes

Amber has spent the past 3 nights in this "kitty bed" cardboard box. She confesses that it's hard to bend her knees in the morning, but she loves living in her pretend world so much she just keeps on doing it. The bonus: the box was free! The styrofoam head supports broke out of our Graco carseats, so Graco sent replacements free of charge the next day. I think I'll keep buying Graco. I love companies who stand by their products.






Kate earned an iceskating trip by practicing writing a letter and a sentence each day until she finished the alphabet. We finally went today. The whole on-ice experience lasted no more than 15 to 20 mintues, but she enjoyed it. I wanted so badly to give in and let Amber come too, but I kept my end of the deal. She hasn't earned her trip yet, so she'll have to keep working on obeying the first time she's asked.



1 comment:

One Crazy Family said...

I'm glad Kate got her ice skating trip. She is such a good kid. It is so neat to see the kids grow they seem to get cuter every time we come.