| The kiddos love sneaking into the school playground when school is not in session. |
| Amber loves to hang by her coat at recess. As a mother I should bar that behavior, but I think it's hilarious! I hope the stitches in her coat are strong. |
| Sure Spencer, hop right into the tub. |
Kate begged and begged her Grandma to take her to the store the day before St. Patrick's Day. I shrugged & said "Okay". The kids slept on the couches that night. Some mischievous Leprechauns snuck in at night at moved the couches they were sleeping on; one into the kitchen and the other clear across the room. The Leprechauns made a blanket tent around Jessica's bunk bed. In the morning I was surprised to find a Leprechaun note, a trails of chocolate coins, and a special gift for each family member, all of which I knew nothing about. I think we had a few different leprechauns. One of them may have shared the same name as my Kate. I think that one made it's visit at about 4 am.
The day St. Patrick's day we found dirty cat footprints up our car. Jessica put it all together, "The Leprechauns must have cats," she declared. Actually we have a cat.
I got to attend Time Out for Women in Idaho Falls with my Mom in March. We were delighted to meet up with my four cousins once we got there. We sat with them both days. I come from the greatest family ever! I just love my Merrill cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment