Saturday, June 23, 2012

April 2012

Amber & Kate cross country skiing  the Teton Canyon Trail


It's healthy to spend childhood moments just watching water run downstream

We picked the very last possible day to go cross country skiing.  We were surprised to find no snow in the Teton Valley.  Just as we rounded the corner to the trail head we found just the tiniest bits of snow.  By the end of the day there wasn't enough snow left to ski on.

Both girls gleefully announced that they love cross-country skiing.  Mom's mission accomplished.

It was so fun to have a dinosaur exhibit close to home.  Jessica is crying as I type because she wants to go there again.  Too bad they've moved on to another exhibit.

My kids had been quarantined at home for a week when we went to the exhibit.  I honestly thought they were better, but their hacking coughs soon told me they weren't.  One mom told me, in the children's room "If my kids were coughing like that I'd take them to the medical clinic."  Boy did I feel like a lamo mom. 


I'm not sure why we buy kids toys.

Spencer thought dying Easter Eggs was the coolest thing he'd ever done.  It took him about 5 minutes to dye a dozen eggs.

He had his own methods.

Kate got the biggest kick out of watching Spencer.  I love that girl's giggle.

This is the sadness that happens when little 1 yr old boys run out of Easter eggs to color.


My artist hard at work.  She designs the cutest egg.  I think this one had a drawing of a chick hatching out.

Her eggs may have all been pink and purple.

This girl is starting to make all of our Holiday traditions even more exciting.

Easter Eggs and Grandma & Grandpa's house are the best.  They hide candy and money!

The world's best grandpa.  See how he diligently watches over his grand kids.  He's given each of my crawling babies stair climbing lessons and my toddlers ladder climbing lessons.  He stands right there behind them to encourage and protect.  

It's been so strange to see my dad go through Chemo and Radiation.  I'm so grateful for good doctors.

He might be an adrenalin junkie

I pat myself on the back each time he cries to have a turn mopping the kitchen floor.  What a helpful boy.  Love the binkie in his mouth.  It's gone now.

No comments: