Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jessica-isms

Jessica spilled some milk while eating a bowl of cereal.  "Mommy, I'm scared (of the milk).  But it doesn't have any teeth or claws".

While in the car today Jessica saw a train.  "Mom, I like that train.  I like the hot dog ones (referring to the oil tanker cars).

For Family Home Evening last night Richard taught a lesson on family unity.  He had each of us write a little love note to each member of the family and hide it for them to find.  There's been extra enthusiasm around the house regarding hunting for and finding love notes.  They're written on my colorful post-it notes that I use to write myself notes.  Jessica is finding love notes all over the house: on my desk, in my Relief Society binder, in my piano studio.  I wonder what important notes she's hoarding in her bedroom.  Funny.  Not funny. 

No comments: