Monday, December 27, 2010

Letters to Santa

I'm not sure where the idea of drawing your Christmas list to Santa originated, but these were so cute I could hardly bear to send them to the North Pole. They were told they could only ask Santa for 3 things because asking for more is selfish. Kate actually drew a few lists, but the one here is the one I was able to get my grubby little hands on. I especially love the quantities on Kate's list: 10 Zoobles, 9 Squinkies, 10 Webkinz. Those poor reindeer! I'm sure glad parents can influence Santa on the quantity of items delivered. For the record, here's a transcription: "I'm 6 yirs (years) old so giv me rocandrool (rock & roll) and cyoot (cute) stuf. and my name is Kate and each thing that is mine poot a leter that sase (says) Kate so, i no it's mine. Thank you. I love you Santa! I'm trying to be a good sister. My sister has everthing I want. She ben rily (mean, earased & replaced with) nise to me and I ben rily nise to her and I rily want this stuff plys. "

I'm a softy & would do just about anything to fulfill this gals wishes. She's just not thing oriented & never asks for much. She couldn't even think of a 3rd thing, so I suggested the k'nex coaster. A night mask & earplugs?!! I love it. Is it obvious she shares a room with a sibling?

1 comment:

Kaerlig said...

Those Santa letters are great. Ellie wrote that she wanted a sister or an American girl doll that she could use to pretend she was a sister.

We do the 3 thing limit too.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We did. Did you get my card?