I'm so excited for you!! Boys are so much fun. I'm terrible with boy names unfortunately, it took us forever to come up with our boys' names. Congratulations!!
How exciting! One of my good friends had three girls and finally got a boy for number 4 too. What a fun change for your family.
It took us forever to agree on a boy name, but the two I loved that we can never use because Brett shot them down are Tanner and Brogan. Based on your girls' name, you may like something a little more traditional though, but hey, someone might as well use them. I also like Liam but that that doesn't go with the last name Millar very well so that could be a fun one for you.
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant--I guess that's what I get for not being in primary anymore where I got to talk to you. I think boy names are hard to come up with, but I'm sure you'll pick one that is just right. How exciting!
Kerri!!!! Congrats! That is SO exciting. I've been thinking about you & wondering, tried calling & then thought I'd check your blog. Whoa...major switch the brain to boy since it's been chanelled so long to girls, eh! What fun this will be. Can't wait to chat. So, so exciting! Love ya! :)
Congratulations! That is so awesome! Sometimes I wish I had a little guy. He'd probably get dressed up as a prince or princess more than he could stand though. So excited for you! I like bible names-Michael, Jacob, Aaron, James etc. for boys and old English names-like William. but since it's not up to me.....
"Rather than thinking in terms of a day, we perhaps need to snatch happiness in little pieces, learning to recognize the elements of happiness and then treasuring them while they last."
14 comments:
Congratulations! What a blessing! I always liked Eli for a boy.
When are you due? I've got tons of little boy stuff that you are welcome to use if you'd like and are okay with hand-me-downs.
Congrats!!! I am sure you are over the moon and so is daddy.
He is going to be very loved by all those sisters!
I think Preston is cute but what do I know I name my kids strange names, some of the time.
Congratulations! He's a lucky guy : )
Congratulations!!!!
I'm so excited for you!! Boys are so much fun. I'm terrible with boy names unfortunately, it took us forever to come up with our boys' names. Congratulations!!
How exciting! One of my good friends had three girls and finally got a boy for number 4 too. What a fun change for your family.
It took us forever to agree on a boy name, but the two I loved that we can never use because Brett shot them down are Tanner and Brogan. Based on your girls' name, you may like something a little more traditional though, but hey, someone might as well use them. I also like Liam but that that doesn't go with the last name Millar very well so that could be a fun one for you.
Hooray! Fun for you. Names? ... Brandon, Nathan, Spencer or Ryan.
This is what an evil friend I am--I didn't know you were prego!!!
That is absolutely wonderful! And a boy! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm anxious to hear what boy names YOU like!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I love my little boys so much!!
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant--I guess that's what I get for not being in primary anymore where I got to talk to you. I think boy names are hard to come up with, but I'm sure you'll pick one that is just right. How exciting!
Kerri!!!! Congrats! That is SO exciting. I've been thinking about you & wondering, tried calling & then thought I'd check your blog. Whoa...major switch the brain to boy since it's been chanelled so long to girls, eh! What fun this will be. Can't wait to chat. So, so exciting! Love ya! :)
Wow! Kerri! I am so excited for you guys. What a change a little boy will be. Rough and tumble fun!
I love the name Trevor. Always will.
Congratulations! That is so awesome! Sometimes I wish I had a little guy. He'd probably get dressed up as a prince or princess more than he could stand though. So excited for you! I like bible names-Michael, Jacob, Aaron, James etc. for boys and old English names-like William. but since it's not up to me.....
I can't believe it! Lucky little guy!
Post a Comment