The good news:
Richard canceled his World of Warcraft subscription!
Yea! I celebrated. He came to bed with me by about 10:00 every night for a week. We talked, laughed, strengthened our relationship.
The bad news:
He started a new game today called Aion.
I asked if going to bed with his wife was just a beta trial which has now expired. He assured me it wasn't.
5 days ago
4 comments:
Great job with the canning, I should do more of that. I am bummed that the gym is cancelling kids world also, they better let me out of my contract if that is the case. My husband is a WOW player also, apparantly it is addicting, I don't get it but whatever. However, he has not cancelled his subscription or whatever it is called.
Beta trial, ha ha! I think that is SO funny. Dave's big one is total analiation. It isn't on the internet at lease, at least this way I can sometimes plead good enough to get him to pause it to help put the girls to bed. But the whole going to bed alone sounds familiar.
BTW on your canning post your sister(?) wrote that she is drying pear tomatoes with basil. Do you know what she does? That sounds like something I would like to try.
Oh how I feel your pain. My husband is a game freak too. He's stopped playing certain ones for periods of time because he knows that they take over his life and then he starts new ones. Most recently he hijacked my facebook ID so that he could sign ME up to be some character on a mafia game on there (he's the one playing my character not me) so that he could get money from my character and get ahead on the game. It's craziness. My solace is in the fact that thank goodness we don't have TV anymore!
I loved your "Beta trial" quip.
I empathize with you. You only have one playing the game I have five. Each of my children are playing as well. The only good point is that it does limit D's time as only one computer has the game so they all have to share. I have a backyard with six foot weeds and a lawn that has not been mowed for a month.
Post a Comment