Recently, I've found myself scrolling through my sister's blog on a weekly basis, searching for recipes I know she posted there. I always like her recipes.
While scrolling through all of her blog posts I realized I could make a family recipe blog and access recipes easily by using labels. So I did. It's www.millarfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com. Because a lot of my recipes are already on my computer I've been posting recipes like mad. I hope the trend will spread to my family soon.
So, if you're looking for something to make for dinner tonight, you're welcome to go take a look.
Hmm, maybe I should go back and give proper credit to the recipes I got from all of my friends, before they find me claiming them as my own.
5 days ago
2 comments:
Thanks Kerri! I especially love that you added notes for things that freeze well. I'm always on the hunt for things I can make ahead. My kids are going to love the mini-pizzas.
I love all the updates. I will totally check out the "family" recipe blog as an honorary family member. I want to call you about tubing down Lava. I want to do that while my siblings are visiting next week. I LOVED the "caught withyour pants down." SO FUNNY and SO CUTE! I loved catching up. Oh, and the trying on lips was hilarious...cute, cute. Love you.
Post a Comment