Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Fun

Jessica has discovered the joy of talking into a fan. I think it's so funny.

Can you see the clothespins hanging from her dress? The past few days she has spent many a happy moment inserting clothespins into an empty juice bottle & dumping them out. Today we put them to a new use; pinning them to Jessica. She's try to run away while her sisters would pin them on her. After the fun subsided she'd look for clothespins & bring them to Kate, to have the accessories applied.

4 comments:

KayLynn said...

Funny you I should see this now. I just, 5 minutes ago, tried to get a video of Sadie singing at the top of her lungs into our fan, but I was to slow and only got the marica (sp) microphone. Why do we buy our kids toys again???

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute memory! Love the pics at Jenny's Lake. what a great idea- sucha pretty and short hike! Great pictures.

charlesfam said...

Thank you for documenting all of this. I love it. Do you have any more pictures of my kids from camping that you could send? I know Dad has some. I wish we could have gone to Jenny's Lake with you guys. How fun! What memories.

jasnbon said...

Jessica is getting so big, I love the accessories! Your hike looks like so much fun, your girls are cute little adventurers! Jason has been talking about that hike and ferry ride and I want to do it too, maybe we'll get around to it sometime this summer.