Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!

6 weeks
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

Barely 5
Kate had her 5th birthday last week. I can't believe it. Partly because she's been acting like a 6 year old for two years, and partly because I can't believe five years have already gone by. She was the cutest toddler and pre-schooler. In my mind, I still envision her that way.
I love to be around Kate. She's a doer. She's a worker. She's easy to be around. I'm glad kindergarten here is only half day. I will miss her while she's away. Of my three children, Kate is the cuddliest. She's eager to please and likes to do things just the way they should be done.

I'm so grateful for Kate. I love how her hand fits in mine. I love the way her life fits into mine. She's a happy girl; an easy child to raise. A wonderful and kind sister. She enjoys her life and that helps me enjoy mine.

2 comments:

Pemblemily said...

Is she really FIVE? I still think of her as a toddler too!

KayLynn said...

You are so eloquent (sp). She is so cute, in fact she looks striking similar to what Amber looked like when you guys left us. :) Happy birthday Kate!