Monday, June 15, 2009

Late night calls to poison control

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you gave a four year old Excederine instead of children's Tylenol in the middle of the night? Wonder no more. NO SLEEP. Too much caffiene. Kate enjoyed watching movies from 1:30 to 4:30 am this morning. The people at poison control are really nice. While I was talking to Cyndi and poison control she yawned and said, "I need some caffiene." I replied, that's what I just gave my daughter.

Now here's a tender mercy; my girls and their two visiting cousins let me sleep until 9:00 this morning. Even my little Jessica. God truly knows me and my limits.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good old poison control. I hope to never have to speak to them again.

And thanks for the nudge to get back to posting. This whole summer vacation thing is keeping me BUSY. And we've only just begun...

KayLynn said...

That is scary! Any of those emergency contact numbers I always hope are just for decoration plastered on my back door. We did have to call it once when Joslynn ?drank? the home defense bug spray. Her mouth smelled like it, but I really don't know how much she actually got. They told me the only concern was that it might make her have diareah and to watch for dehydration. Apparently it is a low grade poison. Please don't tell the ants making a home just out side my front door.

Ashton & Co. said...

We've made a few calls to poison control myself!... Fun trip to the circus and Kerri, you are a GREAT mom! I love looking at your posts and your always darling girls. They alwasy seem so happy and I can see your hard work paying off. Good job!

Kaerlig said...

Poison control is an awesome resource. I'm glad they're there!