Sunday, June 21, 2009

Learning to walk

Jessica is learning to take her first steps. These videos are from last Sunday (June 14th). This week she learned to stand up unassisted. What is it about watching a baby learn to walk? It's magical! She stands up and then claps for herself. She is such a little ham. Kate is her most dedicated "learn to walk assistant".

Tonight while we were saying family prayers Jessica folded her cute little chubby arms just for a second. Then during the prayer she stood up and toddled about 5 steps away from us. I confess, I peaked.

5 comments:

KayLynn said...

That is so fun. I love that she went to Kate! Having sisters is so much fun. She is so cute.

JaNan said...

Too cute!

Megan Smith said...

So fun! Some of the moments that you always want to remember. Thanks for sharing it.

Harley said...

I love how exciting babies are. All the new things that they learn. That video is CUTE!

jasnbon said...

Yay Jessica! That is so exciting, my kids always took forever to walk so I would always get way excited when they finally did!