Some of my friends & I took our kids on a little day hike today. Because they came, I felt loved. (I may or may not have had anything to do with their reasons for coming, but regardless, I felt loved). It rained on us & we enjoyed it.
Jessica forgot to smile.
This is the kind of childhood I want for my children.
Looks fun! I wish we had been there. We'll have to get together soon. A good part of the reason I wish I'd been there is because you're so fun to do things like this with.
Ok I am offically jealous! I wish you were here dragging me on hikes with my children. I might have to get in gear and organize one my self. Any suggestions? That place looks beautiful, and Amber (?) on the rock looks so proud. I am sure you are loved dearly there as you are still here. And the hike is just one reason they will love you even more!
"Rather than thinking in terms of a day, we perhaps need to snatch happiness in little pieces, learning to recognize the elements of happiness and then treasuring them while they last."
4 comments:
Fun! This looks like the Cress Creek Nature Trail, we love going on little hikes there also!
i'm so sad i wasn't able to go. :(
Looks fun! I wish we had been there. We'll have to get together soon. A good part of the reason I wish I'd been there is because you're so fun to do things like this with.
Ok I am offically jealous! I wish you were here dragging me on hikes with my children. I might have to get in gear and organize one my self. Any suggestions? That place looks beautiful, and Amber (?) on the rock looks so proud. I am sure you are loved dearly there as you are still here. And the hike is just one reason they will love you even more!
Post a Comment