We went to the circus also, I actually enjoyed myself but my husband wasn't so impressed. The kids liked it except for when they couldn't see what was going on very good. I couldn't beleive how much we had to pay to get in! I think you sound like you are being a great super mom, that title is a lot to live up to! All the pictures of your girls are so cute, I'm glad swimming lessons ended up going good!
"Rather than thinking in terms of a day, we perhaps need to snatch happiness in little pieces, learning to recognize the elements of happiness and then treasuring them while they last."
4 comments:
We went to the circus also, I actually enjoyed myself but my husband wasn't so impressed. The kids liked it except for when they couldn't see what was going on very good. I couldn't beleive how much we had to pay to get in! I think you sound like you are being a great super mom, that title is a lot to live up to! All the pictures of your girls are so cute, I'm glad swimming lessons ended up going good!
Thoose are great pictures, did you take them? I wish I could see those blue faries ALL around my yard! That is georgous.
Ha ha. Like my camera is capable of photos like that! No, I googled them, & should have left credit where credit was due.
You are so funny and super. Thanks for the post. I will see you SOON!
-eea
Post a Comment