Saturday, January 24, 2009

This week in photos







We were excited to finally see snow again this weekend. Here's the proof. Amber was sick. She had a hard time breathing for a few moments on Friday, so I took her outside to open up her airways. She just laid down in the snow, all bundled up. She loves the snow, and just couldn't resist making a simple snowman. Within minutes of going in the house she took a 4 hour nap.
Saturday, she seemed a bit better, so we decided to all go play outside. The snowball fight was shortlived due to the snow shovel in Rich's hands. My Dad suggested we take the girls out snowmobiling in the fields just behind our house. Amber loved it, Kate endured it. Grandpa "babysat" sleeping Jess by keeping the baby monitor near his side while he worked in the shop.

Jessica loves pickles. Pickles of all things!! Okay, she just sucks on them; she doesn't really eat them. I just love watching baby fingers work.

This is a new favorite past-time at our house. The instruct me to jump when the get to us, because it makes Jessi laugh even harder.

8 comments:

Kaerlig said...

The natural question would be, Who introduced Jessica to pickles in the first place? My bro-in-law loved sucking lemons when he was a kid...same question.

Amy said...

I'm so jealous! We haven't had a good snow all winter. And we don't have fun snowmobiles even if it did snow.

Marilou said...

I can't believe how fast Jessica is growing up!

Pemblemily said...

Hooray for snow! Ours has almost completely melted.

Ashton & Co. said...

FUn times in the snow! We noticed your snowman the other day. Too cute! Hope Amber is feeling better. Your dad rocks. He is such a great grandpa!

Harley said...

That is priceless! Wow, Jessica looks so grown up in that chair, eating all by herself! She is adorable. Great snowman!

Kerri said...

Rich introduced Jessica to the pickles of course.

jasnbon said...

Cute, cute! I love how simple things make kids so happy! The snowman is awesome, it is dressed so cute. I wish we had a snowmobile to ride around on out here! I sent a new invite to you, if you don't get it my e-mail is jbbrunson@q.com, and then maybe you could send me your e-mail so I get it right!