Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Jess is growing up.

Jessica learned to sit up this week. She doesn't seem to mind the toppling that goes along with the new sitting. Her favorite things this week are:

1) the sound ba, ba, ba (now we're racing for mama & dada)
2) babyfood peachers (she giggles every bite)
3) the cat, Jingles (it's no use trying to feed her when the cat's around).

4 comments:

Pemblemily said...

She's adorable. I can't believe Jingles just sits there and lets her grab his tail!

Marilou said...

Is she really that old? I can't believe time has gone that fast! I love that picture that Rich drew. How fun :)

Kaerlig said...

Cute clip of Jessica. She's sweet with the cat.

Did your other girls say da da or ma ma first? I'm thinking she'll say Jingles first.

charlesfam said...

I love Jessi! She's such a sweetheart. She is always smiling. Thanks for sharing the clip.