Thanks for posting those. It's so easy to get to them. I love these pictures - especially the one with Mom and Dad and the grandkids. Plus the picture of you and Rich turned out so nice. You two just look good together.
He he. This is Tonya. It looks like Nick was logged on. Little did you know he posts here, huh? Just kidding. I just didn't think to change the identity.
"Rather than thinking in terms of a day, we perhaps need to snatch happiness in little pieces, learning to recognize the elements of happiness and then treasuring them while they last."
4 comments:
Thanks for posting those. It's so easy to get to them. I love these pictures - especially the one with Mom and Dad and the grandkids. Plus the picture of you and Rich turned out so nice. You two just look good together.
He he. This is Tonya. It looks like Nick was logged on. Little did you know he posts here, huh? Just kidding. I just didn't think to change the identity.
What a good looking family!
What an awesome, huge family! Looks like too much fun! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment