I have such mixed emotions on this whole thing!!! When I put my money into an account I want that account to be FDIC insured (or NCUA as the actual case may be.) I think that the government has promised that to us. With that being said, this is insurance. The companies claiming to need the money should be claiming total losses (shutting their doors forever!) in order to get it (and should have been paying premiums). If a CFO CEO or other officer is incharge of this loss they should then become uninsurable. Just like I would if I caused a catistrophic car accident. The government should not be doing bail outs or buy outs, the insurance fund should be doing claim checks.
"Rather than thinking in terms of a day, we perhaps need to snatch happiness in little pieces, learning to recognize the elements of happiness and then treasuring them while they last."
1 comment:
I have such mixed emotions on this whole thing!!! When I put my money into an account I want that account to be FDIC insured (or NCUA as the actual case may be.) I think that the government has promised that to us. With that being said, this is insurance. The companies claiming to need the money should be claiming total losses (shutting their doors forever!) in order to get it (and should have been paying premiums). If a CFO CEO or other officer is incharge of this loss they should then become uninsurable. Just like I would if I caused a catistrophic car accident. The government should not be doing bail outs or buy outs, the insurance fund should be doing claim checks.
Post a Comment