Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog Tag


Tag. You're it. The rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. (I'm not sure how this works if your pictures are subfiled 1,000 times like mine, but here's a photo from the 4th file of this years photos.). I was so excited to have a photo of our family at the Rexburg temple during the open house in January. Jessica was still a bump in the belly.

3 comments:

Marilou said...

That is a fun tag and a cute picture. I am on Jared's laptop so when I make my way to our desktop where all of our pictures are I will have to do it. Cute blog! Our is jaredandmarilou.blogspot.com

Kaerlig said...

Nice family picture. I'm looking at that snow though and not hoping for it.

KayLynn said...

I'll do this when I get home, I'm with my my sister in St. George. Unfortunitly I think Sadie is still a bump in my belly! :0)