I just saw this on one of my friend's blogs & got excited.
So here's how it works...
1. Leave one memory that you and I had together as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog or send you an e-mail and leave one about you.
5 days ago
3 comments:
There are a lot of memories, but here is the one I chose. I remember picking grapes and processing them into the worlds worst grape juice. We now know that way of making grape juice NEEDS sugar. But even with it not turning out the canning process was so much fun that it is still concidered to be one of my really good memories.
I remember you picking your feet and me picking my face every night in Santa Cruz Bolivia. I also remember a cat peed on your head and you falling flat on your face when you stepped in a big muddy hole that was way deeper than we thought. It was all good comic relief for the pain and drudgery of tracting. :) Also your obsession with abandoned creepy baby dolls, peeling green apples, and bible bashing with a minister (you kicked buttocks).
Hey Kerri, how are things? I'm a wondering why you haven't posted anything lately. I will keep checking.
Post a Comment