Sunday, September 18, 2011

new family photos

Rich's brother & his wife took family photos for us.  We're so grateful!  Take a peek.

 This is how the sibling shot really went.

 Rich's mom captured this candid side shot.  It catches the moment within the moment.

 Here's the keeper.
 Another fine candid keeper.  It may be my favorite of the entire shoot.

 During a quiet lull I handed Richard my camera & started posing with each child.  I'm so glad I did.  You can only get away with that when the photographer is related to you.




 Ah, finally, a nice picture of me &  Rich.  
Most of the photos I have of us together are taken when we're out recreating (i.e. no makeup & hair undone). 

I can't wait to get the prints and start hanging new photos all over my house. 

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

You got some really great photos. You have a beautiful family and Spencer is so big. The last time we saw you, he was only a few days old and look at him now!

Kaerlig said...

This reminds me that I need new pictures this year...and that kinda stresses me out- but you guys make it look so easy.

Marilou said...

I love them!

Harley said...

I love them all Kerri!

Pemblemily said...

Great pictures!

charlesfam said...

Very sweet. They're beautiful pictures of beautiful people. I'm blessed to call you family.

jasnbon said...

I love your pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Those are really great! I loved the colors you picked and the one of you all together is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

xo -E