
We SURVIVED swimming lessons! Thanks to my wonderful mom. She watched my sick Jessica Monday and Tuesday, then took Amber & Kate to their swimming lessons on Wednesday. Entertaining Jessica poolside for 3 hours a day was exhausting on Thursday & Friday. I simply would not have survived the week without my mom's help.

The pool is 30 minutes from our house. They double up classes each day, so the kids are in the pool for an hour, have an hour break, and are then back in the pool for another hour. It's intense! The girls did great in their lessons. Friday we stayed to swim. I think I deserve a badge for donning my maternity suit. Jessica
vacillated between using my
prego belly as her launching pad and refusing to let me hold her because she wants to be just as independent as her sisters. That little girl has no fear! From Amber & Kate I hear constant shouts of "Mom, watch this." Of course they wanted me to watch. They've learned some great new tricks! Dividing my attention equally three ways was a challenge.

On Monday we got to go the the
Playmill in West Yellowstone with my parents. Amber's singing group performed during the
preshow. The girls loved it! (Yea! I love to see them love cultural events). Kate asked if we can go back and see the other two shows they're doing this season. We saw Beauty and the Beast. It was very well done. Going with my parents made the outing perfect!

I love to watch Amber perform. She loves the stage!

We went to our nearby nature park last Saturday. I was absolutely delighted to see my dad, John and my nephew, John approach us after we'd been there a while. They knew we were there are decided to join us. We tried to feed the ducks, but so did everyone else in town. They weren't hungry.

Richard & I are busier than we ever have been, but we're so happy! Life is good! I had to include this photo because it captured his happy smile. Richard's happiness brings me such joy.

"Mom, take a picture of me."

Kate's ballet performance of Snow White was a few days ago. Her group were pixies. She's such a great dancer! Her teacher informs me often that she really has a special talent. If she ever decides to quit dancing I'll be one sad mom.
4 comments:
I remember summer swimming lessons at Green Canyon. Good times.
Good times. Your girls are so cute. Thanks for letting us play with you guys yesterday. It's special being close to family.
Sounds like you have been super busy! Look at Amber, she is a natural on stage. I love that action shot. And Kate, she's darling. It really shows all over her that she loves to dance. :) So cute.
You're so lucky to live close to family! What a rich life your kids get to have getting to see their grandparents so often!
Post a Comment