When I was a kid I was in a singing group called Rainbow Connection. Now Amber is in a similar group called Tavaci. They had their first performance last night. It was quite nostalgic for me. Amber cute little performer. She loves the stage.
I was surprized to recognize so many of the other families there; my childhood neighbors, friends from my ward, my piano student families, my friends from my fitness class, and some of Amber's classmates. 'Tis a small world here in Rexburg.
Amber was excited to visit with Santa. Kate was not convinced of his authenticity. Amber has requested a spider webkinz (which doesn't exist) and a live, brown, girl kitten (it's just too frightening for kittens on the sleigh).
I was surprized to recognize so many of the other families there; my childhood neighbors, friends from my ward, my piano student families, my friends from my fitness class, and some of Amber's classmates. 'Tis a small world here in Rexburg.
Amber was excited to visit with Santa. Kate was not convinced of his authenticity. Amber has requested a spider webkinz (which doesn't exist) and a live, brown, girl kitten (it's just too frightening for kittens on the sleigh).
No comments:
Post a Comment