I was tickled to see this tea party all set up when I came home from church today. They invited all their stuffed animals to a tea party while I was at choir practice.
I chuckle when I see babies bundled up like this. I had to take a photo of Jessi all bundled up.
Amber was in the Nutcracker ballet this week at the Civic Auditorium. This is Amber, one of my piano students and babysitters (who my girls adore), and one of Amber's friends from our ward and her ballet class.
We don't have a star for our tree, so we use doves. The application of them is always a highly anticipated, and then awkward moment.
I got two photos with all three girls looking at the camera. Naturally, those two photos were both fuzzy. Our girls opted to buy a Christmas tree instead of cutting one down in the mountains, so they could play with their cousin. We had family pictures taken yesterday. I can't wait to see them. Jessica was all grins the entire time. The place we have them done releases them to us on CD, so I'll be able to post them.
4 comments:
SO many new posts to catch up on! Your trip to San Diego looked like SO much fun. Your girls are all so darling! Glad to hear your piano recital went well and I love how highly you talk about your dad. I can tell you have a very special relationship. Rich is lucky to have you, I can tell you love him very much, too. Such a fun blog and way to look into a bit of your life. Thanks for sharing!
Cute pictures! I love the tea party! I am excited for Ali to have a little sister (and brother of course) :)
I love the tea party! Your girls are so fun. Thanks for opting to buy a tree so you could come play with us. I love seeing you guys and can never get enough.
Your girls are so precious! I loved the post about your dad, I obviously don't know him but he sounds awesome! It was great to visit with you tonight! I invited you to my blog and I hope I got the e-mail address right.
Post a Comment